Sunday, August 21, 2005

the pixies

k so i still havent gotten over this atrocity. the other day crusing pearl street i ran into two boys i knew. one was my friends ex, (who looked really uncomfertable when i said hello, heheh) and the other was this kid named ben black. i went to elementary school with him and he had a crush on me for the majority of it. so first thing that upset me was that he didnt recognize me, which i wouldnt have minded but i had ran into a childhood friend about two months ago who was on shrooms and still regognized me. anyway, ben was wearing a pixies shirt. the pixies are one of my favorite bands, i have been listing to them since about six or seventh grade, before they got back together. i have bossonova, suferosa, doolittle, and there greatest hits. i love the pixies. so when i saw his shirt i was impressed. my friend (who also likes the pixies) commented on it. first he said "thanks" and then he said " do you even really like the pixies, or are you just saying that to look cool." i was outraged. but we took it lightly and said "ohhh yea there so great" and he gave us the 'whatever' look and we left, disgusted. as you can imagen, we bitched about it for 20 min.
how dare he.

No comments: